In this practical and inspiring celebration of the festivals of the Celtic seasonal Wheel of the Year, Danu draws on her many years of personal practice and teaching to skilfully revive the ancient rituals and traditions of all eight festivals - Imbolc, Spring Equinox, Beltane, Summer Solstice, Lughnasadh, Autumn Equinox, Samhain and Winter Solstice - helping you weave a more soulful, nature-centred way of living into your everyday existence.
Throughout the book, beautiful illustrations in the Celtic style capture the special atmosphere of each festival.
* Learn to call upon the deities to support and assist you in your journey
* Explore Celtic starlore to glean spiritual insights from the heavens
* Make meaningful gifts for friends and family
* Cast spells for creativity, fertility and blessing
* Decorate your home with crafts and altars to manifest sacred space
* Use the abundance of nature in recipes for self-healing and for delicious feasts
* Explore the deeper meanings of the festivals through magical guided visualizations